Many patients come to our office with dental concerns or complex dental problems that may be affecting their daily quality of life. Our dentists have extensive education and experience to diagnose and treat a wide range of dental problems, including bite disorders such as TMJ. New patients receive a comprehensive evaluation of the entire occlusal system before recommending a plan of treatment designed to restore health and harmony to a patient’s smile.
At Levesque Dentistry, we offer general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and restorative dentistry to address the dental health and cosmetic concerns of our patients. By working with patients one-on-one, we help them achieve the comfort and appearance they desire that will also support their long-term oral health.
Common Dental Concerns
- Crooked Teeth: Do you want a straighter smile? We have options. Tooth bonding, porcelain veneers, and Invisalign are treatments to consider. These treatments can improve the appearance of slightly crooked teeth by covering them with a natural-looking restoration or can straighten crooked teeth efficiently using clear aligners.
- Dental Anxiety: Are you afraid of the dentist? Our compassionate dental team offers sedation dentistry options. Using oral conscious sedation or nitrous oxide, patients feel relaxed and do not feel any pain during routine care or complex procedures. We understand that some patients have dental fear or anxiety, which is why we aim to create a friendly and comforting space in our Nashua office.
- Missing Teeth: Don’t hide your smile because of missing teeth. Visit us to find out if a dental bridge, dentures, or dental implants are right for you. When patients can restore one or more missing teeth with dental implants or an implant-secured restoration, they are able to bite, chew, and speak again.
- Jaw Pain: Jaw pain is often a common sign of gum disease, TMJ disorders, cavities, or teeth grinding. Visit us for comprehensive treatment options that target each of these dental problems. We will examine your teeth and gums in order to create a custom treatment plan.
- Wrinkles: We now offer non-surgical treatments to help you look younger and healthier. Using dermal fillers, our certified estheticians can smooth wrinkles in the face for a youthful and refreshed appearance. We also offer complimentary consultations on fillers, where we will explain the process and how we can help you touch-up the appearance of frown lines and wrinkles.
Schedule An Appointment
If you have a dental concern and are a current patient of Levesque Dentistry, discuss your concern during your next routine dental appointment so that we can offer appropriate advice for dental treatment. If you have been away from the dentist and have concerns about the health of your smile, schedule a dental visit online to meet with one of our dentists in Nashua, NH. Our patients are always free to discuss their concerns and goals for their oral health in a worry-free environment. We offer personalized, compassionate dental care, and work with patients who suffer from dental anxiety to help them get back to enjoying their smile once again.