Many patients come to our office with dental concerns or complex dental problems that may be affecting their daily quality of life.
Our dentists have extensive education and experience to diagnose and treat a wide range of dental problems, including bite disorders such as TMJ. New patients receive a comprehensive evaluation of the entire occlusal system before recommending a plan of treatment designed to restore health and harmony to a patient’s smile.
We offer general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry to address the dental health and cosmetic concerns of our patients, working with them to achieve the comfort and appearance they desire that will also support their long term oral health.
Common Dental Concerns
- Crooked Teeth: Do you want a straighter smile? We have options. Tooth bonding, porcelain veneers and Invisalign are treatments to consider.
- Dental Anxiety: Are you afraid of the dentist? Relax. We offer sedation dentistry options.
- Missing Teeth: Don’t hide your smile because of missing teeth. Visit us to find out if a dental bridge, dentures or dental implants are right for you.
- Jaw Pain: A common sign of TMJ Disorder. Visit us for comprehensive treatment options.
- Wrinkles: We now offer non-surgical treatments to help you look younger and healthier.
Schedule An Appointment
If you have are a current patient and have a dental concern, discuss your concern during your next routine dental appointment so that we can offer appropriate advice or dental treatment. If you have been away from the dentist and have concerns about the health of your smile, schedule a visit to meet with one of our dentists and discuss your concerns and goals for your oral health. We offer personalized, compassionate dental care and work with patients who suffer from dental anxiety to help them get back to enjoying their smile once again.