The dental care team at Levesque Dentistry places your health and safety at the highest priority. We have always followed all recommended guidelines and recommendations of the ADA, CDC, and local governing bodies for infection control in our office.
We have recently made changes to our office procedures and scheduling to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and augment our infection control protocols. We are committed to providing the highest standard of dental care in the safest possible environment. Please contact our office if you have specific questions or concerns.
We ask that if you are sick or have been exposed to the coronavirus that you call our office to reschedule your appointment. If you have recently traveled please wait at least 14 days after returning to visit our office. These rules will remain in place until it is no longer a recommendation of the CDC or any local governing bodies and are designed to protect all patients and staff.
What we will be doing to protect your health and safety:
- Staggered appointment times to minimize the number of people in the office at any given time and to allow for thorough cleaning and disinfection between patients.
- Contactless check-in and social distancing: our waiting room furniture is now placed at least 6 feet apart and your check-in process will not require direct contact with our front desk staff.
- Appropriate PPE will be worn at all times.
- Aerosol-reducing technology will be used during your dental treatment as needed.
- We will be taking your temperature with a digital thermometer and requiring the completion of a brief health screening questionnaire
What we will ask of you:
- All patients and visitors must wear a mask when entering and leaving the office.
- Hand sanitizer is to be used when entering the office.
- Please refrain from bringing extra guests to the office when visiting us.
It is our goal to continue providing the quality, comprehensive dental care that you have grown to expect from our Nashua dental practice. Our team is dedicated to following all recommended guidelines for infection control and making appropriate adjustments as needed to continue to protect everyone and prevent the spread of infection.